10 Amazing Experiments You Can Do At Home
Science may have been an intimidating subject for us in school, and typically we associate science with geniuses who got straight A’s in school. Whether you have kids or you’re just curious about science experiments, you don’t have to go all the way to a university lab to see science at work. You see, science is all around us in the colors we see and the environment all around us. The chances are that you already have the supplies you need to make your own science experiment from the comfort of your own home. If you have ever baked anything, then you’re already using science as baking is a form of chemistry. Do you know what profession uses science on a regular basis? Hair stylists! A beautician depends on the chemical reaction of hair dyes and other hair products in order to create a finished look straight from the magazines.
The beauty of science is that it is readily available to any of us despite age or educational background. You can make your own water that glows in the dark by just using some water and a highlighter with some UV light. Are you hungry? You can make your own rock candy using just sugar, water, a wooden skewer, a glass, and a clothespin.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to impress your friends at parties, impress a date, or act like you have some supernatural powers, then check out this video and some of the most amazing science experiments that you can not only do a home, but they are ridiculously easy.
- 1.5 Billion Dollar Powerball Winner! - January 14, 2016
- 10 Amazing Experiments You Can Do At Home - January 14, 2016
- Sticky Video Players to Boost Video Ad Viewability - December 17, 2015
- Geminid Meteor Shower to Streak Across the Night Sky This Week - December 12, 2015
- Best Ad Networks for Blogs - November 7, 2015
- AppNexus Cuts Fraudulent Supply by 65% - October 31, 2015
- Google Paying for Viewable Ads Only [Policy Update] - October 23, 2015
- How Envero Media is Making the Most of Non-Direct Sold Inventory - July 24, 2015
- Florida Homeless Man’s Piano Skills Go Viral - July 3, 2015
- Rare Sunset Partial Solar Eclipse Will Darken Skies Across Most Of The U.S. October 23 - October 22, 2014