POPULAR VANCOUVER NIGHTLIFE APP NOW IN 47 NIGHTCLUBS AND BARS FOR REAL-TIME INFO, GUEST LIST
Nightbound, an exclusive Vancouver nightlife app, was released in February of this year, and the app now boasts real-time info for 47 nightclubs and bars in Vancouver.
Users on both iOS and Android can use the app to easily find live, accurate data such as line wait times, venue capacity, and even gender ratio. The list of venues includes the popular Pit Pub at UBC, The Pint & Lamplighter in Gastown, Tavern at the New Oxford in Yaletown, and Venue & Republic on Granville St.
When Nightbound first launched, it relied solely on user submissions for real-time info. Since then, the team has worked hard on adding more sources of real-time updates, ensuring that Nightbound can be as consistent and as reliable as possible.
For one, many venues have partnered with Nightbound and assigned designated representatives within the club or bar to provide live updates. In addition, there is also an active team of Nightbound Ambassadors who visits and moderates each club and bar on a nightly basis to ensure the quality and consistency of each location.
Another exciting feature Nightbound recently announced is its instant guest list feature: Nightbound now allows users to submit guest lists directly via the app and receive an instant confirmation. The guest list can then be canceled or modified to accommodate any last minute changes.
The new feature makes it extremely convenient for the individual submitting the guest list as all Nightbound requires is the number of attendees as opposed to name/email details that many other guest list options require. Currently, you can submit guest lists to clubs like Venue, Red Room, Aura, Republic, Five Sixty and many more.
Guest list requests can be submitted until just a few hours before you go out to a club and they are approved immediately. Matt Gu, the CEO of Nightbound, has stated that the company is in discussions with Blueprint and the Donnelly Group to bring on more guest list venues for users on Nightbound.
The latest data provided by the Nightbound team shows that more than 7,500 people in Vancouver are currently checking Nightbound before they plan their night out. The team has plans to release a new version in the comings weeks to provide users with even more contextual information about a venue such as music type, crowd description, and dress code.
- 1.5 Billion Dollar Powerball Winner! - January 14, 2016
- 10 Amazing Experiments You Can Do At Home - January 14, 2016
- Sticky Video Players to Boost Video Ad Viewability - December 17, 2015
- Geminid Meteor Shower to Streak Across the Night Sky This Week - December 12, 2015
- Best Ad Networks for Blogs - November 7, 2015
- AppNexus Cuts Fraudulent Supply by 65% - October 31, 2015
- Google Paying for Viewable Ads Only [Policy Update] - October 23, 2015
- How Envero Media is Making the Most of Non-Direct Sold Inventory - July 24, 2015
- Florida Homeless Man’s Piano Skills Go Viral - July 3, 2015
- Rare Sunset Partial Solar Eclipse Will Darken Skies Across Most Of The U.S. October 23 - October 22, 2014